Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Them Funnies

Its funny how at times you get wierd answers for questions asked, or services requested. Take for example you walk to an ATM and it cant give receipts so it displays this message: SORRY THE SYSTEM IS UNABLE TO ISSUE RECEIPTS, WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE?

I found myself speechless or actionless at this point coz am wondering what else would they rather I do, stand there stare at the screen of course i would like to proceed.

Ok may be unlike me you understood this to mean do you want to proceed to other services.

Ok that still makes no sense coz am yet to meet someone who likes receipts that much to just go dispence a receipt off the ATM...

Ok how about this from Zain Uganda: SORRY WE CANNOT COMPLETE YOUR CALL DUE TO LACK OF MONEY... ok on whose part...what a way to tell a guy he has no credit.

And I have often heard the term "You sound like broken record" and never really understood the magnitude of the annyance until i sat next to this guy whom i believe is the actual record who lamented continously about Fabianski as a goal keeper and why Arshavin scored all Arsenal goals ... ok normally this would not really bother me...but the fact that he was incesantly on my ear on and on ...was very annoying...leave alone the fact that i hadn't a clue of what he was saying since he did so in Luganda...cept the occasional broken english

Oh I accidentally steppled by fingers today...now that was not funny

No comments:

Post a Comment