Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here I am

life has a funny way of re-inventing itself. I have for a while now been feeling like there's something a mis in my life and well the answer is here...

I have had so much passion in everything i do and for a while now been inspirationless just moving with the days as if nothing really matters...well here I am having been reminded that a small thing I did to a friend a while back has grown to be the one thing that has pushed her through some tough times so hey why not...i got my muse back a poet would say...

I had a conversation with someone about how she and her boyfriend were handling their relationship and a simple question like if you took one element out of that relationship say sex what remains...do you still see someone you want to be with?

well as for me wondering if i took the one attribute that makes me me...will I still be me?

Andas for that I am back here for all you who need me...a pillar when weary, a smile always when you cannot afford one and ears when all around you is noisy, a song when that is all you can survive on...A friens always

No comments:

Post a Comment