Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You cant stifle my dream

Its very uncomfortable to try and stifle a dream. Uncomfortable in the sense that nonsense doesn't seem to be a thing you wanna associate with but the problem is that all around you that seems to be the order of the day.

I am a dreamer
and am not about to be apologetic for it. I have come to a point where I hardly wanna share a platform with mediocrity. I keep saying the problem we are experiencing as young guys and the world over is one of mindset.

Even the bible says be transformed by the renewal of your mind...it recognizes this as a critical aspect in the transformation of life.

I think it would be wrong to peg your joy, progress, peace of mind and what have you to the whims of others around you.

You are cut out for greatness and as soon as you realize that it would be all the better for you. Arise son/daughter and take up your mantle,owe no one no apology, just move progressively and may God empower you to prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment