Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2008

Its my turn now

I have a deep sitted feeling that its crunch time for most young guys in Kenya and world over. We have seated for a long time waiting for the older generation to hand over stuff to us, jobs, contacts, wives (he he he...still happens) etc.

And I sit back and ask myself what makes it so hard for us young guys to just get up and say this is what i want to do and lay out a plan and go ahead and do it. I think we have often spoken so much about our ideas and have not been executioners.

I have fallen victim enough times when i sit and resit with friends and foe at times to talk over and over about this and that and let the Vision fade. What stops us from just going ahead and doing it?

I believe we have a God who is creative and not idle and when he drops something in my and your heart he has given everything in his power to you to bring it to pass. The bible says he has given us everything that pertains to Life and Godliness...

Everything in Life includes all aspects of life and dreaming is part of life. Awaken Kenya awaken now for its the midnight hour.

I was recently taught in church that there is a difference between an Opportunity and a Moment.
Opportunities come and go and they can be the same. Moments never repeat themselves, the opportunity will reshow the moment will belong to someone else if you let yours pass.

Lets not waste Kenya any more. Lets not forget to dream...its the crunch moment

3 comments:

  1. Our biggest problems is that we are dreamers who are not willing to pay the price of dreaming. Some people often say that it is because we do not have the resources to pay for the dream. But that price we forget, is never monetary!!! Its in our time, our relationships, our values, our skills! I agree with you my young friend. THIS IS OUR MOMENT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that, hope we can be able to sit one day and talk more and more about moments and opportunities!

    At times you only need a stir or a small push to accomplish great things.

    ReplyDelete