Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Keep that picture in mind...

Being vulnerable is not the best place you wanna be in...
I have no better illustration than a picture I saw of a guy in the loo seated minding his business and a wasp flies in through the window to help him mind it...
What would you do?
Now that right there is being vulnerable and helpless.

I tell it to you that the devil operates very much like that wasp. Can you imagine how helpless such a person is and trust me the devil is not shy of such tricks. He hits where you are weakest. I have come to discover that when you feel like crying that is the time you should actually laugh. Because when you give in to that feeling of helplessness what you are telling the evil one is that he has room to come in and torment you just hovering around not letting you concentrate on what matters at the time.

Many a situation have hit many of us Kenyans and right now many are paranoid. I know for sure I cant go greeting my friends excited in any other language I feel like like I used to do for fear of being victimized. I have to be weary of my surrounding. Its this kind of fear that is driving away the joy out of many people's faces and trust me the devil is enjoying the moment of weakness that we are experiencing.

I have a habit of laughing through any tough situation that I come across. Not because I despise the ordeal but because in it I see an opportunity to be strong because the bible tells us our God is strong when we are weak He says he will never leave nor forsake me. I have come to find that he is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine according to his power that is at work within me.

Hence I choose to ignore the intimidating 'wasp' and you know what it flies away same way it comes through the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment