Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I love the attitude

I have been observing with keenness the love that many are nowadays showing for the country Kenya and I love the attitude of the Kenyan people is as far as patriotism is concerned. Its was a good move I should say when the various CEO s met and decided to form the REPUBLICAN CLUB and the purpose of this as per Naikinu is to cultivate the Kenyan dream, make Kenya a better place. Am yet to get more information on this.

I love the attitude , the initiative and the drive. We cannot leave the destiny of our beloved Kenya in the hands of the current breed of politicians.

We better rise up and meet the challenge head on. Its good enough that someone should think it for us, its great if we feel challenged enought to want to continue to instill this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment